To Our Horsemen Regarding Covid-19
After further discussions between the H.B.P.A. and track management, we have agreed that due to COVID-19, the barn area and the start date for race meet has been postponed until further notice in accordance with the recommendations set forth by the Premier of the Province of Saskatchewan. We must abide by these guidelines for the safety of our community, until these restrictions are lifted. The future is difficult to predict and until the curve of the pandemic starts to flatten, we can expect these restrictions to remain in place. We will continue to monitor and update our horsemen as information is received. Once restrictions are lifted, we hope to return to normal business operations. ~April 6, 2020
Due to the mandated closure of public facilities, the decision was made to officially cancel the following race dates until the end of June (including May 29 & 30, June 12, 13, 19, 20, and 26). We will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments and announcements when needed.
~May 5, 2020